My Love from the Star the new drama said to be release in 2016. The lead role offer given to Lee Min Ho . But its not confirmed yet weathe...

My Love From the Star Upcoming Korean Drama 2016 - Lee Min Ho

By | Sunday, January 31, 2016 Leave a Comment
My Love from the Star the new drama said to be release in 2016. The lead role offer given to Lee Min Ho. But its not confirmed yet weather he will do this drama or not. Jin Hyuk will be the director of this drama, previously we watch Jin Hyuk's direction master pieces City Hunter, Master Sun, Doctor Stranger and Heirs till now.

My Love From the Star Upcoming Korean Drama 2016 - Lee Min Ho

Hope to see the great cast chemistry story and direction in My Love from the star. If Lee Min Ho agree to take the lead role this drama will be in our next que list.


Subscribe To our Youtube Channel For More
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: