Every thing in the world exist has a story. Same is the case here. I have also lot many stories and will share with you in future. In this...

Story Behind 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

By | Monday, February 03, 2014 Leave a Comment
Every thing in the world exist has a story. Same is the case here. I have also lot many stories and will share with you in future. In this post i will share the story behind 100 days with Mr. arrogant. It was my 3rd semester in the university. A junior friend of mine was telling a story of something she watched. I eavesdropped the conversation due to my curosity and ask her to tell me what she was talking about from the start. She told me about a korean movie 100 days with mr arrogant. After listening i like the concept and theme. I request her if she had that movie give it to me i also want to watch it.
100 Days With Mr. Arrogant
I came home watched the movie twice. I was very happy. I told my sister its a nice movie come and watch with me. Third time i watched the movie with my sister. Then after 1 week we again watched the movie twice. But i was curious what they are saying its a korean language. I wasn't getting a clue what fight about and the dialogues were? The blunder i made, i didn't watch the movie with english subtitles ehehehehe. I don't know korean language and i didn't do it on purpose. 
100 Days With Mr. Arrogant
When i told my friend i watched it 6 times and i liked it very much. But i didn't understand what they were saying. She said, were the subtitles of english difficult to understand? And i shockingly replied what subtitles? There were no english subtitles. She laughed and laughed.

Then she told from where she download the movie, the subtitle file, join the parts and with the help of a software merge subtitles and then watched it. Any how then she explain in detail the whole process and also gave me all the links. I remember one was mega upload to download HD quality parts.
100 Days With Mr. Arrogant
Then she again give me the movie 100 days with Mr. arrogant with merge english subtitles. The 7th time me and my sister watch the movie with english subtitles. This memorable incident lead our hobby and the journey to the new world.
  • Movie: 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
  • Genre: Romantic Comedy, School, Revenge
  • Year: 2004
  • Director: Shin Dong-Yeob
  • Writer: Shin Dong-Yeob
  • Producer: Jeong Ji-hun Jeong
  • Country: South Korea
  • Language: Korean
  • Subtitle: English
What We learn from this Movie:
  • You must have knowledge about every thing ... as she didn't knew the damage cost and she suffered a lot.
  • To take a revenge you can do anything ... not physical but mental.
  • Never give boxers as a present to your boyfriend like she did.
  • Never make an agreement without thinking. 
  • To achieve her love she beat her laziness and studied hard to enter in the college. 
Subscribe To our Youtube Channel For More
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: