A new romantic drama " My Secret Romance " starts on OCN. Wait you are reading right OCN and its our first time we will gonna wa...

Sung Hoon become the Arrogant Chaebol for My Secret Romance Korean Drama 2017

By | Tuesday, April 18, 2017 Leave a Comment
A new romantic drama "My Secret Romance" starts on OCN. Wait you are reading right OCN and its our first time we will gonna watch a romance theme series, before we were too much into OCN's Crime, Action, Thriller series. So we are too much excited to see Sung Hoon as the lead role opposite Song Ji Eun.

Sung Hoon become the Arrogant Chaebol for My Secret Romance Korean Drama 2017

The first image seeing the posters remind us of the plot "1% of AnythingNoble my Love". Other then the plot Sung Hoon the well known name from "Oh My Venus" and "Noble my Love". 

The teasers gives the quite impressive look and make us curious to watch out the series as soon as it onairs. Many scenes looks quite similar to Noble my Love yet we are not sure may be its only for the teasers and will gonna watch a unique story afterwards. 

New korean drama of Sung Hoon My Secret Romance

Its the story of an arrogant Chaebol Cha Jin Wook with an impressive wealthy family background. His family owns a large business of companies but Cha Jin Wook was more famous for him being the playboy. 

He pursue short term love and accidentally meets Lee Yoo Mi who later on change his life. She appears to be a very ordinary girl who has never experienced a love relationship neither has a boyfriend. Their chemistry looks really awesome specially the scene where Cha Jin Wook grab her wrist and pull her over him. Its not only these little glimpse which make us curious but we are sure there will be lot more. 

Sung Hoon and Song Ji Eun in My Secret Romance Korean Drama 2017

As this drama serial has been directed by the same director "Kang Cheol Woo" who nailed many master piece like 1 % of Anything, Cheo young 2, The thousand Man and my boyfriend is Type B. Looking forward to watch out this serial for now enjoy the teaser.  

Subscribe To our Youtube Channel For More
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: