I still remember it was the boring weekend ever. I wanted to watch something unique a family relation play i searched and stuck to the tit...

Too Confusing but it was Nice Birth of a Rich Korean Drama Review (Our Thoughts)

By | Sunday, July 10, 2016 Leave a Comment
I still remember it was the boring weekend ever. I wanted to watch something unique a family relation play i searched and stuck to the title Birth of a rich. The title has lot of curiosity for me that a birth is a gift of GOD how can a birth be different. 

Too Confusing - Birth of a Rich Korean Drama Review

But sorry to say after watching the two episodes me myself said the drama sucked. I forced myself to watch it till the end may be the few episodes didn't give me the expectation of the title and story. I could find it interesting later one. The only thing i like in the drama was Barley Barley Rice as i am use to play rock, paper, scissor it was similar with that.

Too Confusing - Birth of a Rich Korean Drama Review

It was a story of a hotel waiter who was in search to find his birth father with just a small pendant as the clue. He was too over confident as for the female lead she was extra ordionary blant a chaebol hire. She use to follow her own rules and apply them on other by force.

Too Confusing - Birth of a Rich Korean Drama Review

Whom ever the male lead meet to find about the necklace the things become more suspicious as which chaebol illigemate son is he? The similar thing was the Chaebol had similar things to the necklace. In the end he was able to find his birth father who was right infront of his eyes and was the uncle of the female lead he falls for. May be this drama was a good one for the makers and the viewers but could appeal me.
Subscribe To our Youtube Channel For More
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: