Jung send Hae Soo's death news to the palace and the King didn't even believe. Ji Monk told the king that she has been sending you letters but you were the one who ignored and King Wang So remember he only receive letter of Jung. He open them and found Hae Soo's letter inside. He read them and shocked. He couldn't believe what Hae Soo wrote for him.
Previous Post: Moon Lovers Ep 20 - Hae Soo died
King Wang So then run to Jung's house but it was too late. Hae Soo already leave the world with the desire that she was been waiting for the King to come and meet for the last time.
It was really another emotional scene here Jung made us cry. Though we try to control our tears but it look too natural and was too touchy em and my sister cried along with Jung. He was mourning over Hae Soo's death how can she leave him alone so early.
He was crying like crazy. Baek Ah came and then King Wang So showed up. He shouted in anger stop playing around and come out Soo but he was way too late to come for Hae Soo. Jung told him Hae Soo has died why are you coming now.
Wang So take all his anger on Jung that it was his fault as his name was written on the letters so he didn't read any of them Jung clear his misunderstanding that he did so to avoid the misunderstanding as Hae Soo and his Majesty writings were too identical.
Jung argued with the King that its his fault he didn't knew Hae Soo was suffering and about to leave them. He also told King that he knew he set someone spying on them still he didn't knew about Hae Soo.
Baek Ah interfere saying you were sharing the same room and getting along well so his Majesty stop getting any reports on you two. That's how the little misunderstanding left pain for everyone. Wang So take away Hae Soo's ashes claiming that he deserve to be the one to take them. Jung resist saying no one can take the ashes as Hae oo was her wife and he was his owner.
But Baek Ah stopped Jung saying if you truly consider Hae Soo a friend o not fight with the King any longer. King Wang So left with Hae Soo's ashes and then Jung take out Hae Soo's hairpin showing it to Baek Ah and cried. Baek Ah now realize that Jung also developed the same feelings for Hae Soo as the king do but he couldn't do anything for his little brother except to console that how foolish he was.
This scene again made our eye teary. We have never been cried this much watching drama emotional scene but it was Hae Soo, Jung and Wang So that made us cry for real in the morning 6am.
Wang So visit the prayer tower on the spot Hae Soo but the stone tower for them. He stayed there for a while remember the beautiful time he spend with Hae Soo. He cherished and told Hae Soo not to worry he will be doing find with out her. But he won't leave her.
- Episode 19, Let's not Fight, Baek Ah & Woo Hee Kiss, Woo Hee Take her life, Its All your Fault, Hae Soo Wants it, You Never Forget Him, Hae Soo Leave the palace
- Episode 18, Yeon Hwa & Wook Join Hands, King Wang So Married, Wang So & Yeon Hwa First Night, Queen Yoo Died, Che Ryung The SPY, Yeon Hwa & Wang So Mask Kiss
- Episode 17, King Yoo died, Wang So become the King, Happy Meal together, Wang So & Hae Soo slept togther, Queen Yoo accuse Wang So, Wang So future children planing, Wook & Yeon Hwa join hands
- Episode 16 Review, Wang So & Hae So Kiss
- Episode 15, Ji Monk Prediction, Greedy Yeon Hwa, Bath house Kiss, Iam her awesome person
- Episode 14, Hae Soo Birthday, Lake Date, Palace Beauty Parlour, Confession Kiss, I'll die instead, King Mo terrible Fate
- Moon Lovers Episode 13 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 12 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 11 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 10 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 9 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 8 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 7 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 6 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 5 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 4 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 3 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 2 Review
- Moon Lovers Episode 1 Review
- Moon Lovers 5 Minute Trailer